Friday, February 14, 2020

Tamara Hillman/Western & Cowboy Poetess



           


                       

I became a writer of cowboy poetry and wild west stories after retiring twenty years ago from a thirty-year career in hairdressing. 

My inspiration, sense of humor, and lingo are the result of being raised on a ranch in a small town in eastern Washington. There I was privy to the hardscrabble life of real cowboys. 

I followed Cowboy Gatherings & Rodeos for years hocking my books & doing stage recitals of my poetry. 

I've also written, and had published, several articles in Country and Reminisce magazines. Plus, I've had many poems and essays published on the internet, and in special edition sections of papers and western magazines.   

Tamara Hillman.....Western poetess





   






















































No comments:

Post a Comment